Road Tough. Studio Ready.
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
- Outstanding microphone preamps
- Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch
- 1-knob Compressors
- EQ and High-pass Filters
- AUX / Effect Sends / Group
- LED level metering
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Metal Chassis
- On-board processors : SPX algorithm: 24 programs, PARAMETER control:1, FOOT SW:1 (FX RTN CH on/off)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Digital I/O: USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Max 192 kHz, 24-bit
- Input Channels: 8 Mono[MIC/LINE], 2 Mono/Stereo[MIC/LINE], stereo[LINE]: 2
- Output Channels: STEREO OUT: 2
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 1
- AUX SEND: 4
- GROUP OUT: 4
- Bus: Stereo: 1, GROUP, AUX: 4
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 12 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -15, -20, -25, -30 dB]
There are no reviews yet.