The PRX415M is high-power, light-weight two-way loudspeaker system offering a very high level of performance from a speaker that can be placed on a pole or standard speaker tripod stand. The PRX415M is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) woofer which handles 300 watts (continuous) power. For the high frequencies, the 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver is mounted to a 90° x 50° horn.
For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL’s dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10° down tilt for optimum audience coverage.
The enclosure is constructed of birch/poplar multi-laminate hardwood and coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlex™ finish. The distinctive 16 gauge steel grille is CNC-machined for precision. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
- 90° x 50° coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Reinforcement of music and speech in entertainment, live or pre-recorded applications
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||55 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||66 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 50° nominal|
|System Sensitivity||98 dB SPL (1w@1m)|
|Power Rating, Pink Noise||300 W / 600 W / 1200 W(Continuous/Program/Peak)|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||122 dB SPL cont. (129 dB SPL peak)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||650 mm x 429 mm x 457 mm (25.6″ x 16.9″ x 18″)|
|Net Weight||21 kg (46 lbs.)|
|Inputs||Parallel Neutrik® Speakon® NL-2 / ¼” phone combo jacks|
|Enclosure||Duraflex coated plywood|