TITAN SUB A12
The Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub-A12, is a powerful active subwoofer system for small to medium active PA speaker setups. It utilises a 12” active reflex subwoofer to generate 250W RMS (500W peak) power, with a frequency response of 55-200Hz. It’s a perfect match teamed up with the Wharfedale Titan 8A MKII for an incredibly portable sound reinforcement system.
Max SPL @ 1 meter
Compact, portable and powerful.
A powerful 12” reflex subwoofer designed to provide bass extension for 8″ active systems for an incredibly portable sound reinforcement setup.
A built-in 250 W (continuous), 500 W (peak) amplifier conveniently accepts stereo or mono line level inputs via dual, balanced, XLR- 1/4” combo connectors.
• Preset integral peak limiter prevents signal distortion and amplifier clipping
• Integral phase switch with 0° and 180° selections
• Adjustable crossover frequency: 80 Hz / 100 Hz / 120 Hz / 150 Hz / 180Hz / 200Hz
• High pass frequency selection:150 Hz
• Thermal, DC fault and short circuit protection
• XLR / 1⁄4 ” combo jack inputs
• Balanced line level output
• Integral pole mount adapter
NEED SOMETHING BIGGER?
Titan SUB-A12 is portable, powerful and practical but….to move even more air, the 15″, 700 W Continuous T-SUB-AX15B is the next step up.