Yamaha delivers safe and reliable products
From raw materials selection to manufacturing processes, we pay the closest attention to produce Yamaha recorders with safety and reliability.
Raw Materials Meet International Safety Standards (April, 2022)
The ABS resin used in some recorder bodies may contain lead, phthalate esters, and other toxic materials. The ABS resin used in Yamaha is manufactured from non-toxic materials that clear international safety standards.
• Japan, Food Safety & Sanitation Law: utensils and toys standards cleared.
• European Union, REACH: although not regulated, lead and phthalate ester regulations cleared.
• North America, CPSIA: lead and phthalate ester regulations cleared.
Yamaha recorder components are assembled without the use of adhesives wherever possible. The Yamaha YRS-2X and YRA-2X soprano and alto recorders are entirely assembled using press-fit components, while other models use ultrasonic welding for some components.
* A safe adhesive that uses recycled materials and does not contain phthalate esters is used for some components that cannot be joined by ultrasonic welding in tenor and bass recorders.
ISO9001 Standard Quality Management
The Yamaha quality management system conforms to the international ISO9001 standard and is certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas), an international accredited certification body headquartered in Norway. The same quality management system applies to all Yamaha production facilities throughout the world, ensuring that every product shipped conforms to the highest quality standards.
Cotton Case Bags
The recorder cases are made from environmentally friendly natural cotton.
Yamaha offers a choice of either German (Left) or Baroque (Right) fingering systems on many models to accommodate local preferences and traditions.
There are two different windways.
– Straight WindwayEasy to play with a soft pure tone. This is ideal for beginners.
– Arched WindwayIt has a slight resistance when you play for better breath control which gives greater tonal expressiveness and projection.
20 & 30 Series (YRA-27III/28BIII/38BIII)
Yamaha’s 20 and 30 Series recorders are designed to provide a perfect start to anyone’s musical education. They offer an ideal amount of air resistance for easy control, and feature an accuracy of intonation you would expect to find only on more expensive models. Though other maker’s plastic recorders may have a similar appearance, Yamaha ABS recorders are truly superior instruments. Models are available with either ‘German’ or ‘Baroque’ fingering systems. The 20 series, easy to play throughout their ranges, are primarily intended for beginners. 30 series recorders, which feature an arched windway for improved breath control and tonal expression, are for more advanced players.
YRA-27III/28BIII: This is an easy to play alto with accurate intonation and a warm rich sound which will enhance any recorder ensemble.
YRA-38BIII: Featuring an arched windway for expressive sound, this alto has an excellent attack with good balance throughout the registers from low to high. It has a deep and mellow tone.
|Accessories||Cotton case, Fingering chart, Recorder cream, Cleaning rod|
There are no reviews yet.