The Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502HD 15-band graphic equalizer is loaded with the professional features you need for dialing in great live sound An FBQ Feedback Detection system quickly locates problem frequencies while a Planet Earth switching power supply yields noise-free audio superior transient response and efficient power consumption,
Its 4580 dual op-amps exhibit low noise and excellent sound quality Remove floor rumble and other unwanted low-end frequencies with a highpass (low-cut) filter on each channel The Ultragraph Pro’s 12-segment LED meter is extremely precise and its input gain controls make setting levels a piece of cake.
The Behringer Ultragraph Pro 15-band graphic equalizer is a great value for your studio or live sound rig Live and recorded sound enthusiasts here at GearNuts love the Behringer FBQ1502HD 15-band graphic equalizer and know you will too.
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH FBQ-PRO FBQ1502 takes the graphic equalizer a giant leap forward technologically, providing robust feature sets and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
- The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass,bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
- The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
- The right-hand lanes have all the high-frequency stuff , such as snare drums,cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix.
Special Tools for Low Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ1502 features a Low Cut filter, in addition to the frequency faders, that helps remove non-essential bass content below 25 Hz, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added control gives the FBQ1502 the power to instantly clean up your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!